Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Compressed

Taken apart
divided
cut
i listen to the tape
i look at the components
there are materials on this table in front of me
there are sounds that exist within the audio memory of...of(?)
of me

of me
this is a table in front of me and on this table i see components
i see pieces seperated from the whole
these are memories of (what?)
magnet
an attractor is what it is ,is what she is
is what it is,
no,
not she,
it
it is what it is and it is an attractor
it is a magnet
i repeat it to my audio recorder of the present state of...(?)
of me
it is a magnet
it is a voice coil
it is a phasing plug
it is a (?)

it is a thing in pieces looking at a thing in pieces
i am taking me apart
i am dividing me
i am cutting me
cut
cut(objectionable sounds)
cut(significant distortions)
cut(confused signals)
cut all of my audio symmetries
cut all of my compound visuals
i
seperated
i
sep
(rewind/play/repeat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home